Atami Bloombastic is one of the new generation of flowering boosters. Bringing you everything extra, on top of your base nutrient, that your plants need for a startling flowering and ripening period. Biological minerals, stimulants and metabolic enhancers vastly enhance enzyme processes within the plant to produce huge, heavy blooms simply bursting with essential oils. Bloombastic also makes your plants less sensitive to environmental stress factors such as heat, dry air and high light intensity. Optimal amounts of extra phosphorous and potassium are included to feed the heightened blooming and ripening process.
- Atami Bloombastic – Outstanding complete flowering booster
- Stimulates flowering and ripening
- Contains ideal ratios of extra phosphorous and potassium
- Makes flowering plants less sensitive to stress from heat, dry air etc
- Increases essential oil production
- Can be used with any brand of base nutrient
- Works in soil, coco, soilless mixes, hydroponics and aeroponics
- Low dosage rate makes Atami Bloombastic excellent value-for-money
Use Atami Bloombastic for the last 4 weeks of the flowering phase through to the flush. Do not use along with other PK-type boosters as this may (and probably will) cause over-fertilisation. Make up your nutrient solution as usual and add Atami Bloombastic at a rate of 0.5 to 1ml/litre. Adjust pH as necessary.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight from the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir water or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
Atami Bloombastic recommended dosage: 0.5-1.0ml/litre for the last 4 weeks of flowering through to the flush.
Atami Bloombastic NPK: 0 – 20 – 21